Gauze Roll Non-Stretch
Non-stretch Gauze Rolls by Covidien (Kendall) may be used in a number of medical uses
- Can be used for wounds, cleaning tools, and many other medical applications
- Available in bags of the following sizes and quantities:
- 1' x 10 yards Non-Sterile, 12 rolls per bag,
- 2' x 10 yards Sterile, Sold Individually,
- 2' x 10 yards Non-Sterile, 6 rolls per bag,
- 4' x 10 yards Sterile, Sold Individually,
- 4' x 10 yards Non-Sterile, 3 rolls per bag.
Non-stretch Gauze Rolls by Covidien (Kendall) rolls are applicable in most medical procedures for which dressings are necessary. They are great for wound treatment and general cleaning and may even be used over treatment pads for electrode simulation devices.
If you’re not exactly sure just how much gauze you’ll be using, these gauze rolls are ideal. Available in 10-yard rolls, they can be cut into different sizes and shapes, depending on your needs.
Size1 x 10 yards Non-Sterile, 12 Rolls per Bag, 2 x 10 yards, Non-Sterile, 6 Rolls per Bag, 4 x 10 yards, Non-Sterile, 3 Rolls, 2 x 10 yards, Sterile (Sold individually)