EMG / EKG / EOG / IOM Electrodes
- Tab type resting EKG/ECG electrodes with a more aggressive adhesive backing
- The 3M 2360 ECG electrode has a stronger adhesive than the 3M 2330 ECG electrode
- Tab-style electrode has pressure-sensitive conductive adhesive that is easy to apply and remove, and provides rapid and intimate skin contact to ensure high quality trace pickup
- Radiolucent to minimize the need to replace or remove electrodes in most radiological imaging applications
- Extra large tabs for easy handling and attachment
- Semi-stiff backing reduces roll-off and minimizes electrode lift
- Electrode size: 1.2" x .8" (2cm x 2cm)
- 10 Electrodes per card, 10 cards per bag (100 per bag)
- 4cm x 3.5cm Monitoring Electrode with Foam Tape and Sticky Gel, without abrader
- Adhesive foam-tape backing and proprietary sticky gel ensure excellent skin contact. Remains fresh for 45 days out of the bag
- High performance adhesive offers instant adhesion and up to five-day wear with excellent patient skin care and comfort
- Sticky gel delivers excellent trace quality resulting in better patient information
- Smaller size electrode is easier to place, and minimizes skin irritation for better patient comfort
Ear Clip Electrodes are used during EMG applications. 2 are included in each package.
Foam electrode with 2 snaps and 2 gel sites.
- 1' x 1 7/8'
- Latex Free
- 50 per bag
Vermed SofTouch Electrodes
Universal ECG EKG Electrodes - Foam Adult
50 Per Pack