Economy Dual Channel TENS Unit - Vertical Design
The Economy Dual Channel TENS Unit is ideal for chronic, acute, and post-operative pain.
- Designed for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Dual isolated channels
- Mode Selector: Constant
- Intensity control is adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 40-250 micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Plastic belt clip
- Includes with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes, and operating manual
$45.00, save $5.05
The Economy Dual Channel TENS Unit is ideal for chronic, acute, and post-operative pain. The unit is designed for rehabilitation and physical therapy and offers dual isolated channels. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase, and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 3 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst, and Modulation mode. The TENS unit case is lightweight, portable, and can be easily attached by a clip.
Customers who viewed this product bought
Add to Cart for Discounted Price
We would love to show you our lowest price but are restricted by the manufacturers and their MAP policies. You can use the "Add to Cart" button to see the price and be sure you are getting the best value.